In an attempt to answer that question, Turnitin, a company dedicated to uncovering plagiarism, looked at more than 40 million student papers. The firm concluded that the most popular website for plagiarism is the trusted source that millions of us Americans turn to to learn stuff: Wikipedia.
Interestingly enough, Turnitin said that the websites that are designed to assist cheaters by, for instance, selling papers represent only 15% of the potentially plagiarized content that the company detected.
In contrast, one third of the suspicious content that Turnitin uncovered was traced to social networks such as Facebook and question-and-answer sites where users contribute and share content.
Do Students Know They Are Cheating?There remains some question about whether cheaters actually know they are being dishonest. Students, who have grown up with the Internet and social media, are so used to sharing what they find on the Web that many won't necessarily understand that term papers and other writing assignments are supposed to be original work.
8 Top Sites for PlagiarismHere are the most popular websites for would-be cheaters:
- Yahoo! AnswersSocial & content sharing site
- Answers.com Social & content sharing site
- Slideshare Social and content sharing site
- OPPapers.comCheat site & paper mill
- ScribdSocial & content sharing site
- Course Hero Homework & academic site
- MedLibrary.org Homework & academic site
Plagiarismimage by Max Wolfe. CC 2.0.
Looking for homework cheat website
In the information age, it is easy to cheat on homework using sources that you wouldn’t have had in another era. There is a wealth of information available at your fingertips thanks to the worldwide web. The important thing is that you focus on your research for answers – and not get caught up by misinformation that will certainly get you caught.
While many teachers, instructors, professors, and supervisors understand that the wealth of information online is important, some still would like you to limit your research to hard-copies or books that are assigned within a class. That may be understandable, but it can make homework and other tasks much more time consuming and frustrating.
In this case, you might be able to use a “cheat” website to get the information you need without sifting through pages of hard-copy information.
Tips for Homework Cheat Websites
As you look for information online, there are some important tips to think about:
- Not all sources as created equal. It’s important that you don’t find your answers just anywhere – make sure that the information is coming from a credible source that actually knows the correct information. If you get the answers wrong, it will be painfully obvious that you didn’t research and cover the materials you were supposed to review.
- If you have been asked to glean information from a specific book, you can probably bet that there is only one option when it comes to getting the “right” answer. So, you must be careful when searching for it elsewhere. Look for detailed listings that reference the sources you were given.
- Don’t take down information verbatim. Plagiarism is a big deal – and so is searching for answers that are not your own. Answering in this way will leave you guilty of both and can cause major problems for your academic career.
- Reviews are a good source if you have a specific list of references. Looking at review sites that have made it possible to “read” a book’s information without actually reading the item yourself can provide great insight. It can also guarantee you are answering questions and completing your assignment to the requirements of our teacher.
Making the most of your time as you complete your homework is important. That is why “cheat” websites are so popular in today’s busy world. But effectively using these sources of homework help requires following the tips above and using caution when you decide which sources offer the best advice.
Tips to consider
Start writing with brainstorming.Any essay or research paper start with creating an interesting and unique topic. Most students find it hard to make up a topic that would interest the professor. The easiest solution is check the available college paper examples available online for free use. Read the topics, write down the ones you like, conduct a research and give birth to a great topic of your own. The alternative way is to read a newspapers, watch a television program and write about any current issue going on in the world.
Proofread and edit your draft.Make sure to check your final draft before submitting it to your school. Most students are so happy they've finally finished writing their essay or research paper, they forget to spell-check and search for grammar and punctuation mistakes. Most professional writers even use the help of editors (and actually pay them for their services) to ensure the paper is coherent, well-structured and flows well.