Life after high school Essay
1111 Words5 Pages
Life After High School
I’ve just entered my senior year of high school. I know that this is a very important year. I have a lot of decisions to make and not much time to make them. These decisions will either make or break my life, and I want to make sure that I make them to the best of my ability because there is no turning back. I need to make sure I definitely want to attend college. The decision is totally up to me. There are many positives and negatives of attending college. Go over them, and then decide. I know myself better then anyone else, and I won’t let anyone else tell me what to do. I will make sure if I am going to attend college that I have something in mind that I will want to do, to succeed in. Choosing a major can be a…show more content…
I knew I wanted to do this because I was very interested in sports my whole life. It wasn’t an easy decision in choosing a school, but I think I made the best choice based on my major right now. In a short essay “College? What’s in It for me?” by Steven M. Richardson, the author makes some very good points about college. Richardson states that there are a lot of reasons to not attend college, but furthermore states that attending college is your best bet at succeeding in life. Richardson states “The biggest reason for not going, probably, is that college costs money” (169). On the other hand, he states, “The decision to attend college is an investment in your future-a risk, certainly, but one with a big payoff if it’s the right decision for you” (171). These are the things I had to think about along with millions of high school-students before making my decision on what I wanted to do with my life. Choosing a college is only the first part of the decision making process. What I want to do for the rest of your life is the question that the majority of high school students will ponder. As Richardson states, choosing a college as well as choosing a major is definitely an investment. The way you handle that investment is up to you. If you handle it correctly your investment will pay off immensely in the end (171). This is why I chose Athletic Training as my major.
“School life is the best life” phrase says that life is all about learning something innovation. School gives us better education, joyful experience, careless about everything, etc. It is the essential part of human life. It is the freedom from the care and great happiness for the students.
Meaning of School life
School life is the best period of human life. People are learning from his childhood in the school, and also a school built the character of the man. It is the formative period for everyone. Every student should try to make his better life and best use of school life because it never comes again after the school session.
Firstly, every student should learn great knowledge from the school life. They have great discipline and punctuality about the school life. They must do that all work at the right moment.
He must remember that if a student becomes successful in his student career and his character is built on a sound basic; he will be able to shine in any sphere of life and serve his society and countries.
Due to the school life is but a preparation to face the challenges that the more prominent school called world will offer us once we are out of our schools. The institutions therefore other great influence upon us. They shape our character, mold our mental attitudes and fashion the basic principles of life.
Most of the people who have spent in school are the happiest and happy days of our life. There are so many memories of school life which we remind every time. School days fills our mind with happiness and nostalgic memories of happy days of yesteryears.
Some of the students tend to avoid doing home assignments and never try to dive into the hard work. The only period they take seriously is the examination set. When the announcement of the exams comes, the student feels like he’s got an electric shock. No more bullying the little kids, no more making fools of the poor teachers – time to read and revise!
Extra-curricular activities of the school life
- Most of the students have excellent knowledge in both, i.e., Study and extracurricular activity.
- They are attending all type of activity such as sports, dance, song, speech, fashion competition, etc.
- Small children are taking part in the traditional day. Every student wear different type of conventional dress
- Every school keeps his annual function of the year for students. Students take part in the activities and show his talent.
- Students must know of this all along with the study. They are showing his talent by the school. It is that place where everyone can show his ability for anything.
- School gives chances to become an own personality.
- School life we can never forget at any cost.
- Environmental Club, Social service Group, etc., are the part of the school which makes joyful school life.
- There are Matches, tournaments, cultural shows, competitions, outings, picnics, etc., make the school life lively, exciting and enjoyable.
- The critical functions of school are School Annual Sports day, Parents’ Day, Teacher’s Day, Children’s Day, Anniversary Day, Founder’s Day, etc. These are celebrated in a grand manner providing a lot of opportunities for the development of students’ inborn talents and abilities.
Regular activities of school life
- In school, there are classes held daily and interspersed with monthly tests and quarterly examinations. Those, who fare poorly in these tests and exams, are severely admonished, and in some cases, their parents are called.
- Additional classes are allotted for these students so that they get an opportunity to clarify their doubts. All co-curricular activities and celebrations are usually conducted outside school time and on Saturdays. In fact, academic excellence has been the hallmark of the school.
- School is the nursery of life. What one learns in college remains with us for the rest of our life? Realizing this fundamental truth, the authorities of school try to instill in us, the fundamental values of life such as discipline, honesty, punctuality, dutifulness, respect to elders, being good-mannered, personal cleanliness, etc.
- A lot of emphases is given to character formation, moral education and acquiring ethical principles of life. Providing social service to the neighborhood is an integral part of this attempt. A lot of importance is given to the acquisition of personal discipline.
School life is a better life, and it was the high opportunity of our life which we had earned easily. After the school life, we are missing so many memories in our mind. School life was very joyful and happy experience for us. There was a lot of fun and education which acquire ethical principles of life.
School life is best life is explained below with exclusive video.