Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu. Welcome 🙂
Before you Scroll down for the latest Jumu’ah Khutbah in UAE, here are some useful & related links:
1. Jumu’ah speeches focusing Palestine and Masjid al Aqsa
2. Friday sermons from Masjid al Haram, Makkah al Mukarramah
Also Click this for live translation from Makkah and Madinah
3. Jumu’ah speeches from Masjid-un-Nabawi, Madinah al Munawwarah
4. Friday sermons from Masjid al Aqsa, Jerusalem
5. Latest Recitations from Makkah and Madinah
6. English Khutbah Mosques in UAE
7. Resources on Friday and Surah al Kahf
8. Sermons of the Prophet and eminent personalities (Added on 17.8.2015)
9. Qur’an Centres in UAE
10. Friday Sermons in Singapore (Added on 29.12.2016)
11. Rulings on Friday Prayer(Added on 7th Dec. 2017)
Jazakallaah Khayr, MuQeet, Sharjah, 1st Jamadi al Aakhir, 1434 / 11th April 2013.
Note: The text of the Khutbah is provided by the UAE Awqaf Ministry primarily for all the Khateebs in the UAE to download and deliver at their respective masjid. Every Wed/Thur, the week’s Friday Sermon in the U.A.E will be uploaded here, InshaaAllah.
Friday Khutbas/Sermons in the UAE
🙂DownloadRulings on Friday Prayer 🙂
The Holy Quran with colored characters to indicate various Tajweed rules for easier recitation,
Red: indicates Ghummah (nasal sound).
Green: indicates the heavy letters
Blue: used for letters to be pronounced with Qalqalah (echoing sound)